Alberta's leader in supplementary health and dental benefits.

Get a quote

Group plan members

Click here if you are a member of a group benefits plan and require forms for health, dental, out of province/out of country or health spending account claim forms or forms for other purposes such as providing consent, declaring a dependent or signing up for direct deposit of your claim payments.

Individual health plan members

Click here if you have a Personal Choice, Health Plus, Seniors Plus or Portability Plan and need forms for claim submission, address change, consent to release personal information, adding a dependent , changing your banking information or requesting a contract or identification card.

Government-sponsored program clients

Click here forms most frequently used by government-sponsored program participants including Coverage for Seniors (Group 66), Non-Group Coverage (Group 1) and the Dental and Optical Assistance for Seniors Program (Group 101) sponsored by Alberta Health, and the following Government of the Northwest Territories programs: Seniors Program (Group 60), Specified Disease Condition Program (Group 21992) and Métis Health Benefits Program (Group 19866).

Individual emergency travel plan members

Click here if you have an individual Emergency Medical Travel plan and need forms for claim submission.

Group plan administrators

Click here if you are the administrator for a group plan and require forms for changing or applying for benefits for an employee, declaring dependents, adding or changing beneficiaries, arranging to make automatic monthly payments and submitting statements of account reconciliation for your group.

Call today for more information!

  • Edmonton
  • 780-498-8000
  • Calgary
  • 403-234-9666
  • In all other areas call
  • Toll-free at 1-800-661-6995
  • Monday - Friday
  • 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mountain Time