Interactive Drug Benefit List (iDBL)
There are a number of exciting features that make the iDBL a great new tool for searching the Drug Benefit List publications.
- Quickly and easily re-sort your search results.
- Obtain quick information about the date certain products became benefits.
- Find complete pricing and interchangeability information.
- Find product specific special authorization coverage criteria.
The iDBL is a real time document that is updated daily.Search the Drug Benefit Lists iDBL Search Tips
Printable Drug Benefit List and Related PublicationsDBL Table of Contents
(Note: This contains the amended Price Policy as of June 24, 2021)
On this page:
Updates to Alberta Drug Benefit List (ADBL)
- October 1, 2021 (PDF) (Excel)
- September 1, 2021 (PDF) (Excel)
- August 1, 2021 (PDF) (Excel)
- July 1, 2021 (PDF) (Excel)
- June 1, 2021 (PDF) (Excel)
- May 1, 2021 (PDF) (Excel)
- April 1, 2021 (Excel)
- Summary of Changes to the April 1, 2021 ADBL (PDF)
- April 1, 2021 ADBL (PDF)
- Amended June 24, 2021 Price Policy (PDF)
Updates to Palliative Coverage Drug Benefit Supplement (PCDBS)
DBL ReportsCurrent DBL Reports
The DBL, DBS and related publications require knowledgeable interpretation and are intended primarily for professional health care practitioners, pharmacies, hospitals and organizations associated with the manufacture, distribution and use of pharmaceutical preparations.
Electronic versions of all DBL and DBS related publications are unofficial versions and are provided for convenience and private use only. Official paper versions can be obtained from Alberta Blue Cross who publishes them on behalf of Alberta Health and Alberta Human Services.
Alberta Health reserves the right to make changes, without notice, to the List through the Interactive DBL (iDBL), and any such changes to the Interactive DBL (iDBL) are effective the date of the change (unless otherwise stated) and regardless of the date of publication in the paper version or updates.