Alberta Blue Cross now offers three ways to manage your claim and benefit information - so you can access your benefits, your way. Choose from either our desktop site, mobile-friendly web site or our smartphone app to enjoy great features and much more!
Sign in to all our member services using your Alberta Blue Cross login ID and password. Not registered yet? Simply visit www.ab.bluecross.ca and click on the “Sign In” button, select “Plan members”, and click the “Not registered yet” link where you can register for access to all our web services.
The Alberta Blue Cross My Benefits app
With the Alberta Blue Cross mobile app it’s now easier than ever to get the claim and benefit information you need.
Depending on your plan, you can use the app to access the following information, all while on the go!
- submit claims and check to see if a claim has been received and processed
- find out important information about your benefits, including
- plan rules,
- next eligibility for product or service (such as dental check up or glasses)
- what has been used to date
- review spending account credit balances, allowable expenses and plan rules
- arrange for off-line access to your ID card, and
- view emergency contact information and claiming tips for use when traveling out of province.
Download the Alberta Blue Cross My Benefits app for iPhone or Android devices:
Our mobile-friendly desktop site
It’s easier than ever to get the claim and benefit information you need—even when you’re on the go—because our plan member web site is both mobile and desktop friendly. This approach enables the website to detect the size of your device automatically and adjust the content to fit.
What information can you find in our site?
Here are some of the key features included in both the desktop and mobile-friendly versions of the plan member site:
- Claim history and claim totals report
- Claim submission - Drugs, health, vision, spending accounts
- Benefit information - Dental, health (including direct-bill drugs), vision, spending accounts
- Your profile - Including contact information changes, setting up direct deposit and indicating how you'd like to receive your statement preference
- ID card - Viewing, printing and ordering
- Pre-populated forms