Updated: April 9, 2020
Alberta Blue Cross® is committed to supporting you through this time of uncertainty. Our top priority is ensuring you receive uninterrupted access to your benefits and coverage.
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of our online claims submission capabilities and not use any paper claims submissions. While we’ve temporarily suspended walk-in traffic, you’re still able to submit your claims using our website and our Alberta Blue Cross® member app—from anywhere at any time. This provides greater assurance of timely claims processing.
- Submit claims online to get paid faster and check claims history in seconds.
- Submit a special authorization request and receipts for verification when it’s convenient.
- Get directions to a local provider that direct bills using the provider look-up tool powered by Google Maps.
- Check to see if a prescription drug is covered before going to the pharmacy.
- Feel protected—avoid out-of-pocket expenses by checking the ineligible providers list.
We have added “telehealth/virtual services” as a health claim submission option to the products and services drop-down menu.