- User Guide
- How to use our website (video)
- Direct deposit application form
- Fraud prevention awareness
- Online services website enhancements
- Online claims submission
- Coordination of benefits
- Add a practitioner to your existing account
- Hearing aid providers list - Search for hearing aid providers who are currently participating in online claims submission.
Alberta Blue Cross®, Health Services, Provider Relations
10009-108 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 3C5
Direct billing for hearing aid claims
Alberta Blue Cross® provides the convenience of direct billing for eligible hearing aid claims for employer group and individual health plan members.
- Important notice for hearing aid providers – July 2017
- Mandatory paperless statements and direct deposit.
- Important update for hearing aid providers – February 2016
- Important enhancement to the Online Health Provider web site.
- Important information for hearing aid providers – December 2012
- Effective Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, benefits for the Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (ARTA) will be administered by the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP).
Register for online claim submission or to make changes to your account.Register