Medical supplies and equipment providers
Information for medical supplies and equipment providers.
Alberta Blue Cross, Health Services, Provider Relations
10009-108 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 3C5
Fax toll free
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MT
- New orthotic, surgical stocking and orthopedic footwear claiming criteria coming March 1, 2016
- Fraud prevention awareness
- Important information for medical supplies and equipment providers — December 2012
Effective Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, benefits for the Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (ARTA) will be administered by the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP).
- Important information for medical equipment and supplies providers — November 2012
- GNWT Medical supplies/equipment and associated travel prior approval form
- Important information for medical supplies and equipment providers — February 2012
Important information regarding prior approvals and the claiming process for providers regarding GNWT clients
- GNWT Medical supplies and equipment prior approval form
Complete this form and sent it with the prescription or patient assessment information issued by a physician or medical specialist. Mail and fax information is available at the top of this page and on the form itself. An approval number will be issued when the request is approved.
- GNWT Application for direct deposit of funds