Secure services for plan members
- View a summary of your completed benefit claims
- Find out the status of the claims you've sent in recently
- Allocate your employee Flex Credits (where plan design permits)
- Check your benefits booklet online (Note: In some cases, due to plan design, benefit booklets may not be available online.)
- Print the claim forms you need
- And more
If your employer has arranged for its members to have access to this service, and you are an active member of your group, you will be able to register and sign in today for online access to your claims and benefits information.
Got a claim?
Submit it onlineSign in
Can everyone submit claims online?
At this time, only individual plan (Blue Choice, Health Plus and Seniors Plus) members, and most group plan members can submit claims online. Plans sponsored by the Government of Alberta, or sponsored by an employer which requires its employees to submit paper claim forms will not be able to submit claims online. If you need more information, please call our Customer Services department during their regular business hours.×
If you have previously entered the secure plan member web site, use the "Sign in" button to the right. After successfully entering your group number, Alberta Blue Cross identification number and password you will have online access to your claims and benefit information.
Call us today
For assistance, please contact a Customer Services representative