Alberta Blue Cross, Health Services, Provider Relations
10009-108 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 3C5
- Chiropractic provider user guide - View the latest guide for using the secure site for claim submission.
- Request a change
- Direct deposit application form
- Fraud prevention awareness
- Add a practitioner to your existing account
- Request to cancel a claim and/or preauthorization form
- Online claims submission– March 2018
Get started with online claims submission today.
Direct billing for chiropractic claims
- Alberta Blue Cross provides the convenience of direct billing for eligible chiropractic claims for employer group and individual health plan members.
Important notice for chiropractic providers – July 2017
Mandatory paperless statements and direct deposit.
- Important update for chiropractic providers – February 2016
Important enhancement to the Online Health Provider web site.
- Important information for chiropractic providers - December 2012
Effective Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, benefits for the Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (ARTA) will be administered by the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP).
- Chiropractic benefit added to the Coverage for Seniors plan
Register for online claim submission or to make changes to your account.Learn more