Alberta Blue Cross, Health Services, Provider Relations
10009-108 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 3C5
Important notice for chiropractic providers – July 2017
Mandatory paperless statements and direct deposit.
Important update for chiropractic providers – February 2016
Important enhancement to the Online Health Provider web site.
Important information for chiropractic providers - December 2012
Effective Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, benefits for the Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association (ARTA) will be administered by the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP).
Direct billing for chiropractic claims
Alberta Blue Cross provides the convenience of direct billing for eligible chiropractic claims for employer group and individual health plan members.
- Chiropractic provider user guide - View the latest guide for using the secure site for claim submission.
- Chiropractic providers list - Search for chiropractic providers who are currently participating in online claims submission.
Register for online claim submission or to make changes to your account.Learn more
- Direct deposit application form
- Fraud prevention awareness
- Online services web site enhancements
- Online claims submission
- Coordination of benefits
- Chiropractic benefit added to the Coverage for Seniors plan
- Online claims submission update
- Introducing online chiropractic claim submission
- Add a practitioner to your existing account