If these plans aren’t exactly what you’re looking for, please contact a representative to discuss more options that best suit your needs.Get a quoteContact us
Accessing timely care can be a challenge. Dealing with long wait times or managing a busy schedule often leads to delayed care.
Virtual care makes it easier for your employees to get the support they need. Whether you are looking to boost productivity, promote a culture of wellness or stand out as an employer of choice, virtual care can offer significant advantages for your bottom line.
Accessible and convenient service
Alberta Blue Cross® has partnered with TELUS Health Virtual Care to deliver a health and wellness service that’s ready to help anytime, anywhere in Canada.
Virtual care provides employees and their dependents with compassionate care through a smartphone, tablet or computer, using encrypted text and video.
Virtual care coverage highlights
- Delivered by licensed Canadian health care professionals.
- Available on-demand or by appointment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Receive service in English or French.
- Register for TELUS Health Virtual Care by visiting the website or downloading the app.
Benefits for employees
- Get medical advice, diagnoses, mental health support, referrals, lab work, prescription refills and more.
- Receive care from the comfort and security of home or on the go anywhere in Canada.
- In-house specialists, which include dermatologists, psychiatrists and pharmacists, support health care professionals in developing a diagnosis or treatment plan.
- Access to nutrition counselling, pediatric counselling, lactation counselling and chronic disease coaching.
- Spend less time spent waiting in clinics and emergency rooms.
- Secure and confidential—personal health data is not shared with employers or Alberta Blue Cross®.
Benefits for businesses
- Reduced time away from work for appointments and sick time.
- Support employees’ needs and preferences with competitive and modern benefits.
- Demonstrate wellness as a priority.
- Receive onboarding support to help make implementation simple and successful.
To learn more about pricing and onboarding, contact your Alberta Blue Cross® representative.