Adventure worry free
Backpacking requires plenty of planning for life on the road. With multiple destinations and activities planned during the weeks—or months—you’re away, chances are something could happen. A missed flight. Lost valuables. Or worse, a sudden illness that puts you in the hospital. With travel insurance, you can save time and money when things go wrong.
Backpacking travel package options
When you’re ready to get a quote, select the coverages listed under your preferred option.
The more you travel, the more you save. If you plan to travel more than once in the next 12 months, you can save on your insurance costs. You make a premium payment once, and this covers you for all the trips you take within a year.
Both options include:
- up to $5 million for medical emergencies
- trip cancellation coverage for single-trip plans up to the cost of your trip and up to $5,000 for multi-trip plans
- unlimited trip interruption coverage to help you get home or stay longer in case of an emergency while travelling
- up to $1,500 for lost, stolen or damaged items
- 24-7 Blue Cross Travel Assistance
- Flight Delay Service
Option 1: Essential coverage
Trip Cancellation or Interruption
Get a quote
Finding the right coverage you need for your trip starts with a quote. Get started online or give our travel team a call. We are here to help you.