Flight Delay Service
Take the stress out of flight delays
Flight delays happen. Whether it’s due to bad weather, maintenance issues or busy air traffic, it could leave you waiting at the airport for hours. A sudden pause in your journey means paying for meals or accommodation—expenses you didn’t plan for.
While airlines may offer compensation for delays, there are exclusions and limitations built into their policies. Our travel plans are designed to protect you from the unexpected. That’s why we offer Flight Delay Service at no cost when you buy Emergency Medical Care or Trip Cancellation or Interruption coverage.
Flight Delay Service includes:
- access to an airport lounge for delays of 3 hours or more
- $40 in compensation if the lounge is unavailable
- access to a hotel room and $50 per person allowance, up to a maximum of $200 per policy for delays of 6 hours or more
- $250 in compensation if a hotel room is unavailable
To be eligible for Flight Delay Service, travellers must:
- buy Emergency Medical Care or Trip Cancellation or Interruption coverage
- register their flight at least 1 hour before their departure time at flightdelayservice.ca
Explore the world with travel insurance
Planning a trip? Review our travel plans and discover how we can protect you from medical emergencies, trip cancellations and disruptions, and more.