Complete coverage you can count on
If your trip involves a few extra stops, going somewhere remote or travelling for a longer period of time, you may need more coverage. A comprehensive travel package means you can rest easy knowing you're covered for unexpected emergencies.
The more you travel, the more you save. If you plan to travel more than once in the next 12 months, you can save on your insurance costs. You make a premium payment once, and this covers you for all the trips you take within a year.
This package includes:
- up to $5 million for medical emergencies
- trip cancellation coverage for single-trip plans up to the cost of your trip and up to $5,000 for multi-trip plans
- unlimited trip interruption coverage to help you get home or stay longer in case of an emergency while travelling
- up to $300,000 for Accidental Death and Dismemberment, depending on age and circumstances
- up to $1,500 for lost, stolen or damaged items per person, per trip
- reimbursement for certain expenses when you cancel or interrupt your trip due to a pandemic
- 24-7 Blue Cross Travel Assistance
- Flight Delay Service
Get a quote
Finding the right coverage you need for your trip starts with a quote. Get started online or give our travel team a call. We are here to help you.