Travel protection for the whole family
Family vacations are perfect for creating lasting memories. With children or extended family in tow, long flights and multiple connections can make travel challenging. If a cancelled flight or accident happens, travel insurance can help you take care of your loved ones when it matters most.
Family travel package options
When you’re ready to get a quote, select the coverages listed under your preferred option.
The more you travel, the more you save. If you plan to travel more than once in the next 12 months, you can save on your insurance costs. You make a premium payment once, and this covers you for all the trips you take within a year.
Both options include:
- up to $5 million for medical emergencies
- trip cancellation coverage for single-trip plans up to the cost of your trip and up to $5,000 for multi-trip plans
- unlimited trip interruption coverage to help you get home or stay longer in case of an emergency while travelling
- up to $1,500 for lost, stolen or damaged items
- 24-7 Blue Cross Travel Assistance
- Flight Delay Service
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
You rated Travel plans | Family vacations as not helpful.
You rated Travel plans | Family vacations as neutral.
You rated Travel plans | Family vacations as helpful.