Emergency medical coverage
When travelling outside your home province or country, medical care can be confusing and expensive—with your Alberta Health Care plan only providing minimal coverage. Our emergency medical travel insurance keeps you protected from the financial costs of unexpected injuries and illnesses wherever you travel.
- Coverage for up to $5 million.
- Access to 24/7 emergency travel assistance.
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions, when stability requirements met.
- Hospital services, prescription drugs, ambulance, medical evacuation and more.
- Add Trip Cancellation, Interruption and Baggage Coverage.
- Starting at $36.
Trip Cancellation, Interruption, and Baggage Coverage
Trip disruptions—a cancelled flight, an unexpected family emergency back home or a set of lost bags—can ruin your trip and leave you out-of-pocket thousands of dollars. Trip cancellation, interruption and baggage insurance protects your investment and gives you the freedom to adventure without worries.
- Trip cancellation coverage of up to $15,000 for single-trip and $2,500 for multi-trip plans.
- Unlimited trip interruption coverage.
- Up to $1,500 for lost, stolen or damaged items.
79 AND UNDER
Buy online now or get a quote today
Extending your trip? 80 and over?
Call us at today 1-800-394-1965 to talk to a travel insurance specialist.